Greif 15 Gallon Open Head
- Due to shipping dimensions we can only ship 2 drums per order. Please call customer service (859) 881.3190 for a shipping quote when ordering more then 2 drums.
- Maximum Purchase:
- 2 units
• 15 gallon Capacity
• Condition: New Factory Fresh!
• Color: Blue
• Plastic Open head drums are constructed of FDA-approved high-density polyethylene.
• FDA extrusion blow molded high molecular weight high density polyethylene (HMW-HDPE).
• UN/DOT-approved for Y and Z regulations without the use of an outer pack carton.
• UN Rated: 1H2/Y100/S
• Maximum filling temperature ~160°F.
• When filled at this maximum temperature drum should be allowed to cool to ambient temperature prior to stacking.
• Drums filled at elevated temperatures drums should be vented properly to prevent vacuum formation within the drum.
• Plain Cover with Gasket
• Metal Lever Lock Band with locking clasp
• Stack 3 high (1+2) max. with pallets between drums.
• Maximum top load on bottom drums not to exceed 750 lbs each.
• May be stacked two (2) drums high per pallet with slip sheet of plywood between layers of drums
with top load not exceeding the specified limit.
• Can be stacked (1+1) on cover without slip sheet of plywood and no additional top load.
• FDA-Approved for Food and Water.
• Other liquids: Paints, Coatings, Adhesives, Mastics, Additives, Agricultural chemicals, other applications.
• 15 gallon open head drums come with plastic cover with gasket and metal lever latch style locking band.
Received a brand new non defective drum with lid 3 days after I ordered it, drum is as described on website. Great product!