Jerry Can 10L Yellow 2.5 Gallon Fuel Can
This 10L Jerry Can is the highest quality 2.5 gallon fuel can available on the US market today. Rigorously tested, these cans boast a number of features: Thick 0.9 mm steel walls, interior rust-proof Rezol lining, internal breather pipe for splash-proof pouring, a three handle configuration for easy carrying, a leak-proof bayonet closure with a locking pin for the cap. Wavian Branded jerry cans manufactured by Valpro currently produce our USA EPA/CARB-DOT approved steel fuel cans that are 100% legal in all 50 US states to be used as a gas can. Includes spout and an adapter for vehicles with smaller filler receivers.
- Made out of thick 0.9mm cold rolled steel.
- Unique wide channel breather and smooth pouring spout.
- Rezol lined resistant coating to prevent rusting when used for fuels.
- The cap has a locking pin to ensure it cannot be opened accidentally.
- The bayonet closure is completely leak-proof with can in any position.
- Three handle configuration for easy grabbing/carrying of multiple cans.
- Manufactured and tested to comply with Australian Standards, AS2906, Swedish Standards, SP, German Standards, TUV/GS, and UN Dangerous Goods, UN Rated 3A1/Y-100/.
- EPA and CARB certified, built to ASMT, NFPA, and DOT standards.
- Approved and fully legal for sale in all 50 states for use as a gas can.
- Warning: This can is NOT to be used for water storage!
- Check out our Water Cans for water storage.
- Works on all gasoline vehicles with included adapter.
- Works on all diesel and equipment tanks.
- Fast flow rate for a EPA/CARB style nozzle.
Weight: 7 lbs.