Jerry Can 20L Yellow 5 Gallon Fuel Can
This 20L Jerry Can is the highest quality 5 gallon fuel can available on the US market today. Rigorously tested, these cans boast a number of features: Thick 0.9 mm steel walls, interior rust-proof Rezol lining, internal breather pipe for splash-proof pouring, a three handle configuration for easy carrying, a leak-proof bayonet closure with a locking pin for the cap. Wavian Branded jerry cans manufactured by Valpro currently produce our USA EPA/CARB-DOT approved steel fuel cans that are 100% legal in all 50 US states to be used as a gas can. Includes spout and an adapter for vehicles with smaller filler receivers.
- Made out of thick 0.9mm cold rolled steel.
- Unique wide channel breather and smooth pouring spout.
- Rezol lined resistant coating to prevent rusting when used for fuels.
- The cap has a locking pin to ensure it cannot be opened accidentally.
- The bayonet closure is completely leak-proof with can in any position.
- Three handle configuration for easy grabbing/carrying of multiple cans.
- Manufactured and tested to comply with Australian Standards, AS2906, Swedish Standards, SP, German Standards, TUV/GS, and UN Dangerous Goods, UN Rated 3A1/Y-100/.
- EPA and CARB certified, built to ASMT, NFPA, and DOT standards.
- Approved and fully legal for sale in all 50 states for use as a gas can.
- Warning: This can is NOT to be used for water storage!
- Check out our Water Cans for water storage.
- Works on all gasoline vehicles with included adapter.
- Works on all diesel and equipment tanks.
- Fast flow rate for a EPA/CARB style nozzle.
Weight: 12 lbs.