WaterBrick Standard 3.5 Gallon BLUE
WaterBrick Stackable Water Containers and Food Storage Container
WaterBrick Stackable Water Container and Food Storage Container: 3.5 Gallons of Liquids or up to 27 Pounds (264 Adult Servings) of Dry Foods. Made of rugged, high density polyethylene (HDPE) with an easy grip comfort handle. These unique water containers, unlike any other, can also hold food and other life essentials while adding value by cross stacking up to 4 feet for maximum efficient storage. Wide diameter lid opening with notched easy grip lid allows for an average adult to pull stored contents out of the container by hand. Stores water, food or anything you want to keep dry or store efficiently while eliminating most food odors.
- Size: 9" W x 18" L x 6" H (shaped like rectangular blocks)
- Product Weight when Empty: 2.52 pounds
- Stacking Strength: due to 2 interior conical reinforcement columns
- Interlocking Strength: they interlock using their male and female connectors (cross stack for safety)
- Wide Lid Opening is 3 1/4'' in diameter - can fit average adult hand to reach inside
- Full rubber gasket creating a tight seal is included inside the lid
- Recommended Stacking Height: 4 feet
- Average wall thickness of container is approximately 3/32 of an inch (.090)
- Meets FDA standards and BPA free
Water – 30 pounds; Rice – 27 pounds (264 adult servings); Beans – 28 pounds; Sugar – 26 pounds; Pet Food – 18 pounds; Sand – 48.5 pounds; 9mm rounds (5,000) – 120 pounds; .223 caliber rounds (2,100) – 57 pounds
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
The water bricks are a perfect stackable storage container. I just love them! Perfect for my needs.
The WaterBricks are awesome even when empty because they are like giant Lego's. I like them because they have a large removable cap that you can get your hands inside and they lay flat and stack nice and neat. Just wish I had more! Great product and fast shipping!
I like these waterbricks. I only bought 2 to try but they stack great. I also bought one of the ventless spigot assemblies for pouring. I have also read online they are great for freezing and using in a cooler for an ice block but have not tried that yet.