WaterBrick Standard 3.5 Gallon TAN
WaterBrick Stackable Water Containers and Food Storage Container
WaterBrick Stackable Water Container and Food Storage Container: 3.5 Gallons of Liquids or up to 27 Pounds (264 Adult Servings) of Dry Foods. Made of rugged, high density polyethylene (HDPE) with an easy grip comfort handle. These unique water containers, unlike any other, can also hold food and other life essentials while adding value by cross stacking up to 4 feet for maximum efficient storage. Wide diameter lid opening with notched easy grip lid allows for an average adult to pull stored contents out of the container by hand. Stores water, food or anything you want to keep dry or store efficiently while eliminating most food odors.
- Size: 9" W x 18" L x 6" H (shaped like rectangular blocks)
- Product Weight when Empty: 2.52 pounds
- Stacking Strength: due to 2 interior conical reinforcement columns
- Interlocking Strength: they interlock using their male and female connectors (cross stack for safety)
- Wide Lid Opening is 3 1/4'' in diameter - can fit average adult hand to reach inside
- Full rubber gasket creating a tight seal is included inside the lid
- Recommended Stacking Height: 4 feet
- Average wall thickness of container is approximately 3/32 of an inch (.090)
- Meets FDA standards and BPA free
Water – 30 pounds; Rice – 27 pounds (264 adult servings); Beans – 28 pounds; Sugar – 26 pounds; Pet Food – 18 pounds; Sand – 48.5 pounds; 9mm rounds (5,000) – 120 pounds; .223 caliber rounds (2,100) – 57 pounds
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Bought one to check it out. I haven't stored water in yet but it appears to be sturdily built. I like the idea that they can be stacked. They take up less space the the Sceptor 10L cans and hold more water. I'm going to fill one up and stick it int he garage to see what happens.
I bought two BLUE bricks and two TAN. I think I prefer the TAN bricks for the simple reason they are opaque, which lets me put a greater variety of "items" inside for concealment in a stack of bricks.......
These are great storage containers when space is an issue. I have them double stacked under bed full of water. So far so good.